The Word of God:
- Is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword,
- is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- It shall lead you, when you go
- It shall keep you, when you sleep
- It shall talk with you, when you are awake
- It is a lamp and a light
- it will reprove and instruct us in the way of life
- Is sweeter than honey
- It gives understanding,
- Helps us so we hate every false way
- Is a lamp and a light unto my path
Therefore have I sworn:
- I will perform it
- That I will keep Thy righteous judgements
How important is the Word of God?
As followers and lovers of God: it is like a refreshing breeze or a light rain to a parched and dry soul.
It is the air I breathe, or the food I eat, the very essence of life.
To Love the Lord is to Seek His face, Understand His will and to Walk in His way.
We are created for His pleasure, if we do these things He will be pleased.
Thanks for visiting,
Know You Are Loved
We all have the relationship we want with God. My desire is a more intimate one.
bill theunfetteredpreacher cote